- Our Service
Opened up the old ceramic fire wool.
Then, we inspected the internal pipe condition.
We sealed the flanges with high temp silicone and add in more bolts and nuts.
Next, we wrapped the exhaust with Isowool ceramic fibre blanket 1260 50mm thick.
Lastly, wrap a 0.7mm thick aluminum cladding.
The exhasut now have good layer of protection.
1. Isowool Cermaic Fibre Blankets 50mm x 600mm x 3600mm
Grade: 1260 130kg/m3
2. 0.7mm x 51kg aluminum sheet
3. Pan head self drilling screws
4. Thin galvanized wire
5. High Temperature silicone sealant.
- A new aluminum cladding protection
- Isowool Wrapper
- Before Aluminum Insulation Work
- After Insulation Work on Burner Exhausts
- Insulation work on Exhaust Elbow
1 unit of furnace used for steel material heat treament needed of repair.
We removed broken and chipped bricks.
Installed new bricks on both sides of furnace.
Installed the center pier blocks which used to let steel plates to lie on.
Installed isowool fibre blanket 1260.
Some areas have cracks on wall. We patched it up.
Layed a new cast on the front door area.
1. SK34 and SK38 firebricks.
2. Customer self prepared high alumina pier blocks.
3. Ekocast 1600 castable x 1 pallet.
4. Blakite 20kg/ pail x 20 pails for firebricks bonding.
5. Isowool ceramic fibre blanket