Construction : Moulded rubber bellow coupled with flanges or unions.
There are 3 common types of rubber bellow:
a) Rubber single bellow with flanges
b) Rubber double bellow with flanges
c) Rubber twin union flexible joint
Usage and features:
- For channeling compressed air, steam, solvent, acid, weak alkaline, hot and cold water.
- Used as vibration absorber as in between moving pipes.
- Natural and synthetic elastomer are treated to absorb pressure, corrosion and abrasion.
- Bellow can withstand pressure ranging from 16 bar to 25 bar.
To place your order, simply provide us informations as below :
- The diameter and overall length of bellow (include fittings)
- Rubber selection - EPDM or Neoprene
- Flange material and standard
- e.g. EPDM Rubber bellow 3” x 150mm OAL complete with MS ANSI 150 Flange